Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Lily Donaldson! Big Faaans Here ˙·٠•●♥ ♥●•٠·˙

Sejak kecil, gua bercita-cita menjadi Model. 
You know, it is impossible. I got veil covering my head, and my body is eww so much for being a model. Although, I'm still taking pictures with some act like a models, but it's just for fun.

Back in the day, my Teacher said that being a model is not good because they spread their body around the world. I think that is obviously true. But somehow, being Model will always be my dream. I mean, it will always be my dream. Karena gue nggak begitu berbakat untuk jadi model. That's why I keep my photos about 'my dream' really sealed.

Anyway, gue mengidolakan beberapa Model. For some reason, I did not choose them in terms of beauty, I just simply adore their confidences, profile & humility. Tentunya di luar profesi mereka yang sometimes requiring them to appear nude.

Here we go, Top Five Models by Chilly!


1. Lily Donaldson

Untuk sekarang ini, Lily is my favorite model. Tinggi 178cm, kelahiran 1987, asal Inggris. Tahun 2009, Lily menduduki peringkat pertama Top 30 models dari Vogue Paris! Wow.

 



I collect her photos, I follow her twitter @ImLilyDonaldson, and you know what? SHE REPLIED MY TWEET!



Maybe for you, it's ridiculous, it's just twitter, tidak perlu dibesar-besarkan. But for me? It's a big thing!
BIG! You know!
Apa rasanya ketika kamu mengidolakan Paul McCartney, Johnny Depp, Oprah Winfrey, atau Ricardo Kaka dan mereka membalas twit kamu?? Oh I bet you will laughing or smiling non stop for a week!



2. Agyness Deyn
Kelahiran 1983, asal Britania. Sebelum jadi Model pernah jadi pelayan part-time di Fish & Chip Shop sewaktu umur 13 tahun. Sempat mencoba jadi penyanyi but I think she's not good enough at it. Follow her twitter @AggyDeyn.







3. Jessica Stam
Kelahiran 1986, asal Kanada. She's Lily Donaldson's best friend! Cita-citanya sebelum Model adalah menjadi dokter gigi. Saat ini, Stam menduduki peringkat No 8 pada MODELS.com's Top 50. Follow her twitter @Jess_Stam.


 
4. Liu Wen
Kelahiran 1988, asal Cina. Tanggal lahirnya sama ama Lily Donaldson, 27 Januari. Liu Wen adalah model Asia pertama yang pernah memeragakan pakaian dalam untuk Victoria's Secret. Go Go Asia Go! :)





5. Camilla Belle
Kelahiran 1986. Model berdarah Amerika-Brazil yang lancar berbahasa Spanyol dan Portugis. Sudah mulai main film, seperti 'Push' bareng Chris Evans dan 'From Prada To Nada'. She is an international spokesperson for the organization "Kids With A Cause," which assists underprivileged children. Superb!





Sebetulnya masih banyak model yang gua suka, seperti Giselle Bundchen, Lily Cole, Coco Rocha, & Tyra Banks tapi entah kenapa 5 model di atas lebih menarik menurut gue. Oh I almost forget, I've read 'In Bed With Model' by Moammar Emka.




Di buku itu ditulis tentang gaya hidup para Model yang berorientasi pada pamor dan karir mereka dengan menghalalkan berbagai cara. After read that book, well, I could say that I have to be thankful tidak benar-benar mengejar impian menjadi model. Memang semua pekerjaan pasti ada plus minusnya, tergantung pada mindset kita tentang plus minus tersebut, but being a Model? I almost cant found another plus. Bukan berarti gua mencap semua Model jelek ya, absolutely not. You know, there are so many rules in this world, and I dont think I can take part some of Models rules..

Everybody has their own options, right? I choose to be me, to be Model for someone inside me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment