Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Happy birthday, Ayah!



Dear, Ayah.
It’s been 17 years without you, and still counting.

That’s my father, everyone. See, I got this pretty lips from him. Oh how I missed him so much. When I was 5 or 6 years old, we used to grab some ice cream together. I forgot the flavors but I remember it was raining outside. My mother hated ice cream but my father loves me so much, so.. yeah :)

I was so close with him. Closer than any of my brothers. I remember one time, I couldn’t find my key’s closet. So he drove me to school and let me study with beautiful dress I have. Guess what? My teacher permitted it. My friends was like, “hey, why are you wearing cute overall-dress to school?” with envy eyes. I was pulling the attention. Best day in my life! :)

My mother told me, some of my father’s habit is in me. Like, reading, collecting books, join many organization, and “whatever” personality. Well, I’m glad about that. But it is drives me emotional because I have many undelivered question to my father. Like, why he named me Silvya, why he likes Soekarno, how to be the best student in class, what is his favorite movie, so many questions and unfortunately it will remain mystery.

I also heard something about his love life. They said my mother was the 68th girlfriend! Can you imagine that?!?!! So I did some research, and many people says it was true. Definitely he has charm and something I would never know. But, my father stopped chasing other girls after met my mother. Awww, how sweet :3

I could tell more about him, but I might be emotional and crying, so let’s not go there. Seven years are pretty short for me and my father, but he taught me a lot. He taught me how be strong, independent yet attractive. I am so proud of him. Well, I hope everything goes fine in his place. Best place. As the only one daughter, of course I pray for him everyday. *inhale. exhale*

Happy 52nd birthday, Ayah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment